In this article you will learn more about the physical timeBuzzer hardware buzzer.
Video: How it works #
- Hover/ touch to open or close the app
To open the app, simply hold your hand near the buzzer.
- Rotate to select
To select a tile, rotate the knob of the buzzer.
- Press to record
To start or stop the timer, press the buzzer.
- LED lights in color
The buzzer lights up in the colors of your projects and lets you know if the time is being recorded correctly without having to open the app.
- Press and hold briefly to correct
Just press and hold the buzzer briefly to correct your selection.
Buzzer settings #
If you use an hardware buzzer you have additional functions and setting options available in the desktop apps.
You can access the additional buzzer settings as follows:
- Log in to the desktop app
- Open “Settings”
- Click the “Buzzer” setting tab
Disable proxmity sensor #
The buzzer has a built-in proximity sensor to provide a unique and seamless experience. If you want to avoid the buzzer being sensitive, you can turn it off.
Operating modes #
- Open only: Hold your hand near the buzzer to quickly open the app
- Standard: Hold your hand near the buzzer to quickly open the app. The app will minimize automatically after you start the timer.
- Advanced: Hold your hand near the buzzer to quickly open the app. The app will minimize automatically after you start the timer. Tap the buzzer again to minimize the app at any time.
- Ultra: Hold your hand near the buzzer to quickly open the app. The app always minimizes as soon as you take your hand away. To keep the app open, you must open it with the mouse.
Rotation direction #
You can change the direction the buzzer navigates within the app.
Turn off LED #
You can turn off the LED of the buzzer.
Choose layer color #
You can choose which layer the colors are shown from.