Product Engineer (Front-End)
We are looking for a user-focused Product Engineer to join our team to take our web application to the next level. You have a full-stack background and a preference for front-end development. As a creative and detail-oriented web developer, you have great desire to develop and improve our webapp. In addition to design and UI/UX optimizations, you will develop new features based on our customer requirements, always keeping an eye on relevant business KPIs. As the future person responsible for frontend development, you will work closely with the founders and our other developers.
- Further development of our web application (Angular, JS/TS, PrimeNG, Node.js, API)
- You implement new product features based on feedback from our customers.
- Together with our CMO you develop strategies to increase e.g. onboarding and subscriber conversion and implement the derived measures independently.
Why join us?
- Your work will have a great impact on our software product.
- Working in a start-up environment will help you grow as a person.
- Steep learning curve with an ambitious and startup experienced team.
- We work completely remotely. So you can work from anywhere and be flexible with your time. However, personal contact is very important to us, which is why we usually meet at regular intervals.
We are timeBuzzer, a young team of ambitious people from Kassel and Stuttgart.
Founded in 2016 with the mission to abolish retroactive time tracking so that companies get an accurate insight into their most valuable resource: Time 🕓.
How to apply
Send us your LinkedIn profile or resume and tell us about the most exciting product you’ve worked on.
Just send an email to Patrick Ruh: pr[at]timebuzzer.com