Security & Privacy
We keep your data safe.
We are aware of the responsibility for sensitive company data. To ensure that your data is safe with us, we have taken the following measures and are constantly developing our data protection processes.
ISO 27001 certified data centers
All timeBuzzer Cloud accounts are hosted on ISO 27001 certified data centers provide data security, best-in-class performance and geo-redundancy.
We have deliberately chosen Germany as our server location so that our service providers are also bound by the strict German data protection laws.
Every timeBuzzer account uses SSL encrypted connections, which means that sensitive information is never sent or received in plain text.
How we retain your data
To protect your data, we have set up the following security systems.
- All backups are backed up twice on different physical data centers.
- Backups are performed daily
- Application logs are stored locally on your computer. You can share them with us only in support cases.
How we stay reliable
Things we do to make sure you can access your data when you need it.
- We achieve an average 99.9% uptime.
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over multiple data storage units.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
Our industry standard security practices
timeBuzzer systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security.
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-datacenter communication.
- Client sided passwort encryption.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Data processing agreement
- Our technical organizational measures for IT security
- List of our subcontractors
Who is behind timeBuzzer?
Behind the time tracking software timeBuzzer is timeBuzzer GmbH.
A company from Kassel, Germany.
If you have any further questions about data protection and privacy at timeBuzzer, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org