timeBuzzer + Asana
Track the time spent on your Asana projects and tasks.
Asana is a collaborative information manager for workspace. It helps you organize people and tasks effectively.
Connect via Zapier
The integration is powered by Zapier.
How do I connect timeBuzzer to Asana?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “timeBuzzer”
- Use your credentials to connect your timeBuzzer account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with timeBuzzer and Asana.
How to create a new zap?
Setting up a new Zap connection is super easy and done in minutes. Just follow the steps below.
Create a new workflow in your Zapier dashboard.
Sign in to your Asana Account.
Select your workspace/organization and choose a trigger. You can then run a test to see if the trigger works.
Log in to your timeBuzzer account and paste the API code, which you can find here : timeBuzzer Account > Settings > API
Set up the action. You can use variables, plain text and much more. Each app has different settings. If there are pre-made Zap templates, you don’t have to start from scratch, you can just apply or edit them.
When you are done, you can run a test to see if everything works well. If so, you can turn on the Zap.
Premade Zap Templates for Asana
Premade Zap Templates for Other Apps
Easy and Frictionless Time Tracking.
Order timeBuzzer Basic packages for you and your team and start with the unique time tracking at the push of a button.