Connect timeBuzzer Time Tracking with Todoist
Connect timeBuzzer with Todoist to track time for your to-dos.
Managing millions of tasks, Todoist is an online task management app and todo list.
Connect via Zapier
The integration is powered by Zapier.
How do I connect timeBuzzer to Todoist?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “timeBuzzer”
- Use your credentials to connect your timeBuzzer account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with timeBuzzer and Todoist.
How to create a new zap?
Setting up a new Zap connection is super easy and done in minutes. Just follow the steps below.
Create a new workflow in your Zapier dashboard.
Sign in to your Todoist Account.
Select your workspace/organization and choose a trigger. You can then run a test to see if the trigger works.
Log in to your timeBuzzer account and paste the API code, which you can find here : timeBuzzer Account > Settings > API
Set up the action. You can use variables, plain text and much more. Each app has different settings. If there are pre-made Zap templates, you don’t have to start from scratch, you can just apply or edit them.
When you are done, you can run a test to see if everything works well. If so, you can turn on the Zap.
Premade Zap Templates for Todoist